Below we try to summarize the most significant parts of the safety protocol approved by the Technical Scientific Committee and which will probably be authorized by the Government in the near future:
- From 12 years of age to access the ski lifts it is mandatory to be in possession of the Covid-19 green certification.
- Given the possibility that travel tickets are purchased online or through other digital solutions and / or have multiple-day validity, the control by the managers on the possession of the green certification can be carried out on a random basis.
- In the orange or red zone, limit the maximum number of daily admissions by introducing a maximum number of tickets that can be sold
- Closed lifts (in our case only for chairlifts with dome): maximum capacity to 80% of the vehicle’s capacity with mandatory use of a mask
- Open lifts (chairlifts without dome, ski lifts): maximum capacity at 100% of the vehicle’s capacity with mandatory use of a mask to protect the respiratory tract
- Adoption of online booking systems to purchase the ski pass
- Creation of routes to ensure social distancing of 1 meter at the accesses to the ticket offices and boarding lifts
Here are some initiatives we have put in place to make you enjoy the mountains safely:
- online ticketing enhancement
- sando smartpass
- pay per use